Hopeful Cyster

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Here we go!!

Today will be my first day using this blog. I found this blog site when i was looking for people (Women) who had been on Clomid due to IF issues. I found that so many women suffer from infertility and more importantly so many of you suffer form PCOS. There aren't many poeple I can talk to about this syndrome. To be able to have a real conversation and let your guts spill you will have to find a person who is going through somewhat the same thing, so they understad what your taking about when you tell them the hormone hell your in.

I read about The Common Thread. I think it's great to make society aware of this problem.

I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 16. I have had other hormone problems befre then. I have been on the bcp since I was 12. Last August I married. I knew it was going to be difficult to get pregnant, but I wasn't expecting all the emotional pain that comes with it.

I haven't started any treatment....yet. I am having the preliminary testing. But already I can feel that this will be a bumpy trip.

I know many of you have gone through this, and I want to know how you did it (for those of you with kids) and how you're dealing with it (for those of you who haven't made it...YET!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home